Sunday, May 23, 2010

Que Sera Progress



Que Sera is moving along. Seen here with left front complete and Right Front in progress. To meet my self imposed deadline I need to finish the right front and backs today. Here's hoping.


This yarn (Universal Yarns Cotton Supreme) is very lovely to knit with. Very soft and pleasing to the touch.





I've also been reading Ellie's blog (formerly of Lime N Violet Podcast fame). She has started a 10kH project. Ten Thousand Hours of focus study/practice to become a master of something. This is an extremely interesting concept. So I'm tossing it around.. What do you think? I'm no graphic artist or scent expert, but I would consider finding something I can be passionate about whether that's knitting or a desire to learn something new... Hmmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment