Sunday, May 9, 2010

I have a blog? Really?


Thought I had forgotten about it did ya? No, just every time I would look at it, I was in some bummed out downer mood and I just didn't want to send that out there to the world. Still having those downer moods, but almost feel like writing it here would prolong it even more. So....no downer blogs for me.

Here's what I've been working on. It's really a very nice yarn and the pattern is extremely interesting. The lace pattern is easily memorized and it moves along quickly as long as I don't have to tink back because I messed up a spot. It's the QUE SERA sweater from Knitty.com.

But amazingly in the midst of working on this sweater I find myself wanting to start several other projects. So this is a practice in monogamous knitting for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment