Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Daddy

Dear Daddy,

I thought I would get by this day without any tears. It's like you are just out hunting this morning. You just haven't made it in from the woods yet. I'm thankful today for so much that you gave us. You provided so well for each of us and had a unique and special relationship with each of us. Thank you Daddy for being so wise, frugal and funny. I love you.

I'm here in T-town knowing that Christmas will be our family time together. The Snowflakes are having a fun time. We've giggled, squealed and laughed really hard. We've started to make the funny Christmas videos that we will send on to Granny Sibyl and Jane. I'm thinking of the big Christmas eve birthday party we have for all the Moore and Snow boys. Now in the quiet just before we sit down to give thanks, I tear up knowing that while you are not here in the flesh, such sweet rememberances of you are flooding to my heart. Tears of sadness will be instead of sweetness.

Love you the best Daddy,(just don't tell Jane),
Dee Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment