Saturday, October 17, 2009

First Cold Weather

Wow, we've got the first cold weather of the Fall here in Florida today and it's great!!!

Today, I've been adding a few gadgets to this blog thing and gradually learning all the ins and outs of blogger. So bear with me.

I spent the morning at Really Knit Stuff working on the newsletter contacts and then knitting...Knitting not on the bag full of projects I brought with me in the 3 bags but instead on the KPS child's pullover out of Jarbo Raggi which sits at the shop waiting to be a shop sample. This pattern is addictive and this yarn is so pleasing.

Alas, the youngest child (13) has come home from sleep over and wants me to forsake my favorite chair and the coziness of this quilt to take him to purchase something. The negative response from his benevolent dictator brings on a slur of mumblings. Geesh, Paradise lost.

1 comment:

  1. If life only was as simple and pure as knitting.....:-)

    ReplyDelete